Dissappearing SCRIPTS

Hi all,

Can anyone explain and suggest a fix for the sudden loss of all my SCRIPTS in the scripts drop-down menu? I had some useful shortcuts there which suddenly, aren't there anymore?

Thanks in advance. DAZ 4.21 (64)

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711

has happened to me last 2 or 3 updates 

now my tabs have all moved from the tops to the sides too

angry

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

geoff6 said:

Hi all,

Can anyone explain and suggest a fix for the sudden loss of all my SCRIPTS in the scripts drop-down menu? I had some useful shortcuts there which suddenly, aren't there anymore?

Thanks in advance. DAZ 4.21 (64)

Try going to Window - Workspace - Update and Merge Menus 

• If you go to Window>Workspace>Customise are the scripts still listed under Custom on the left? Are the files they point to still where they were (within the content directory; as long as  the relative location is the samet and DS knows where it is it doesn't matter iof the content directory itself has been moved or renamed)? Do you force-quit Daz Studio or do you let ti close down on its own?

• geoff6geoff6 Posts: 248

Hi and thank you for your pointers. There has been no change to locations of files or directories and I always quit through Daz itself. It hasn't taken very long to restore the scripts and it hasn't happened before so I'll keep an eye on it.