SDK question

Now that I've found the SDK section of the DAZ forums, I have a quick question before I download the SDK: How 'exposed' is the rendering or at the very least the camera system? I have an idea for a product, but it involves something within the rendering pipeline that may or may not be possible.

I've tried to locate documentation regarding this (before I download the entire SDK) but failed... is the full documentation included in the SDK download/install?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    mtl1 said:

Now that I've found the SDK section of the DAZ forums, I have a quick question before I download the SDK: How 'exposed' is the rendering or at the very least the camera system? I have an idea for a product, but it involves something within the rendering pipeline that may or may not be possible.

I've tried to locate documentation regarding this (before I download the entire SDK) but failed... is the full documentation included in the SDK download/install?

No, I don't think there is any more in the package than you've found so far.  There's probably as much in all the threads here as there is in the 'official' documentation.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,500

*sigh* Okay. I guess I'll have to do some research into this then... thank you :)

It has been a while since I've downloaded it, so I'm not sure that there is any more in it...there didn't used to be more in it.

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 577

It has object/class documentation and several examples.

I haven't checked in a while so I don't know for sure if that is more than whats online...