Why does it look like tufts of hair are growing from her forehead? Fixed!

comixfanacomixfana Posts: 264
edited May 2023 in The Commons

Why does it look like tufts of hair are growing from her forehead? The figure: Elizabeth 8, the hair: Dforce Corporate hair.

I applied the pose, applied the simulation, the end result looks like this...

There must be something I forgot to do, but what?

scene 1.2 bonus.png
444 x 720 - 580K
Post edited by comixfana on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,635

Render Settings- Instancing Optimization,  switch to Memory or Speed to see if there is any improvement...

• comixfanacomixfana Posts: 264

crosswind said:

Render Settings- Instancing Optimization,  switch to Memory or Speed to see if there is any improvement...

I'll try

• GeekFactorGeekFactor Posts: 6

Could be the hair's skull cap is intersecting with the model's head geometry. Try adjusting the skull cap to be just a little larger so that it sits just on top of the forehead.

GeekFactor said:

Could be the hair's skull cap is intersecting with the model's head geometry. Try adjusting the skull cap to be just a little larger so that it sits just on top of the forehead.

makes sense, I'll give it a try!

edited May 2023

comixfana said:

GeekFactor said:

makes sense, I'll give it a try!

yep, I increased the cap to 100.5% and it fixed it!

scene 1.2 bonus fixed.png
    444 x 720 - 580K
    Post edited by comixfana on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,221
    Looks like the same this is happening on your male character. I would also adjust the turning of his neck on his shirt and tie.