Catfight Hair

There's a lot of 3D female wrestling and fighting pictures out there, and I think there would be some interest in hair that was tailored for the needs of these artists. Mostly it would need some specific morphs, so perhaps a PA like OutofTouch might consider it.

* It would need morphs for laying on the floor face up, laying on the floor face down (those are vital and no modern hair has them), straight down (hair falling down past face), flying left and right (reacting to slaps/punches), flying forward, and being grabbed (have a clump where the opponent's hand would grab it, or it could even be an additional prop). 

* Including a few head/neck poses to match the morphs would help new users get the most use out of it.

Just a thought as always. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• +1

Thank you for mentioning. Not only for this purpose, but almost any scene where a model is laying (on the floor, in bed, on the couch, etc), the hair shape brings me major headaches.
    Most hairs (especially those who are longer than a closely cropped cut) basically only work with a standing figure pose. Rather realistic laying down (or even bending over) poses are almost impossible to archieve.

Hair morphs that support head laying (and spreading) on a ground would be really awesome. Other morphs you mentioned will be of course valueable and appreciated as well,

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

I am not terribly good at using DS rigging but do know a way it could be done

a conforming head helper with extra bones and morphs rather like  hat head you fit the hair to, maybe someone could make one enlightened

• another +1

• +1

It is a pity that we do not really have dynamic hair or hair with lay morphs.