Shader Sorting

I'm not sure this is going in the right place so if it needs to be moved, feel free.

One thing I would like to see is separate shader and shader preset directories for Iray v/s 3Delight.

I've been involved in this hobby for a while now and I have the beginnings of a fairly decent collection of shaders.  Some of my shaders have 3Delight and Iray versions.  I use both 3Delight and Iray so I am constantly determining if I have the right shader for the job.  It would make it so easy if the "Shaders" and "Shader Presets" directories in my library were further defined with subdirectories for the Iray and 3Delight versions.  I'm sure I could probably spend hours rearranging things in some way to make it easier but I have limited time to devote to my hobby and I want to spend it in learning and creating rather than in "housekeeping".

Would it be possible to have this suggestion implemented or am I asking for something really huge and impossible?

Comments

• I"m not sure about stand alone shader packages, but this seems to be the default for item materials that come with presets for both render engines.