Judo Gi/Kimono, wrestling singlet, BJJ...

Hello,

Does anyone know where I could get Judo or Ju Jitsu gi, also called kimono? Ideally for free since my budget is down these days...

I searched on sharedcg with no success.

I'm also looking for a wrestling singlet for WOMEN (I have seen there is a nice one for MEN). Or any outfits for sambo players? (Sambo is the Russian martial similar to judo...).

Thank you.

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Hello,

Does anyone know where I could get Judo or Ju Jitsu gi, also called kimono? Ideally for free since my budget is down these days...

I searched on sharedcg with no success.

I'm also looking for a wrestling singlet for WOMEN (I have seen there is a nice one for MEN). Or any outfits for sambo players? (Sambo is the Russian martial similar to judo...).

Thank you.

For the wrestling siglet you'll have to use a bodysuit or leotard and modify it or settle for a less modest cut singlet meant for men.

As far as the gi, when I was in Tae Kwon Do, we wore a gi, and the judo / jujitsu folk that followed our class into the Dojang wore gi that looked just like ours and what's worn for karate. The only thing that would differ are some belt colors and specific patches, that may or may not be required.