Vintage Aeon Soul?

I totally wouldn't mind seeing some of this artist's earlier work revamped for G3. The whole gotta be new and fresh things is great too. I was broke back then and drooling over this stuff years ago and now its gone. I also hunted down a spirograph toy for myself. I think ebay exists for people like me. Some of the best selling designs are pretty timeless. Same goes for other artists. I wouldn't care if they were pretty stripped down as I know he puts much time into poses and morphs and such. I see Daz classic stuff over in PC and think, why not Aeon Soul's stuff too? Maybe not in PC but atleast put together into a collection and available. V4 and up can be fitted and used, no revamp required. PLEASE!!!!! If you do this I'll never be able to afford ciggerettes and it may just save a life in a round about way, just saying.

Comments

• Unfortunately, much of their stuff is no longer available and they have no interest in bring it back, as much as some of us might want them to.

• I know. So sad to see it go. I was able to get Dreampaint's old stuff at his site. I want to play with putting iray shaders on it and see if I can give it a face lift. I like the weird stuff. I have added Poisen's Caves and several other things to my wishlist at Renerosity. Aeon Soul's older clothing sets would be great with that stuff. Well, if I remember right. Once I am done fixing up things I can get, I suppose I could breakdown and try to model something myself. I tried to use Blender before but couldn't even make a nice little blob. I'm pretty sure it isn't the software, it's me. But people who are new to 3d are not tired of things they have never even seen. Too bad, it looked so original and I bet it still does to anyone new to this. Perhaps the newer stuff will grow on me. I think they are adding more of the newer stuff at the very least. I am having to face the fact that if I want to be really weird, I am going to have to create the weirdness myself by struggling to learn to model a bit. They will do what they want and I will find another way to create the kinds of pictures I want to create.

• LintonLinton Posts: 542

There is a revamped version of the Light Mage here http://www.daz3d.com/aery-mage-for-genesis-3-female-s and then there's their sci fi armour g2 variant, I auto fit it to g3, and tweak it some. http://www.daz3d.com/tau-ceti-overseer

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

I just hope they keep producing, they have a history of stopping for periods of time, then returning under a new name (Aeon Soul). 

Now if only Sanctum Art would return. wink

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

heh maybe it a Dread Pirate Roberts type thing ?