Tiny lettters and dark interface is NOT a desirable option

Hello< With its dark colors, the default interface is frustarting. Where as you have provided options to customize that thing, the overlying text color is not changing accordingly, OR you should have provided options to change the text color as weell Regards PadhooNair

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean - both Main Street and Higfhway, from Window>Style>Select Style, chenge text and interface colours (and enlarge the text). Although DS does not yet support full UI scaling (it is being worked on) it will respect the Windows DPI setting in 4.9.2+.

• I vaguely recall that there is an option somewhere to change the colours on the screen elements.  I think spiderangelo has found this.  I agree with Richard's suggestion that Window>Style>Select Style Main Street or Highway is the way to go.  As a personal preference, I hate the darkside style, too.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Window > Style > Customize Style...

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

Note that if you Customize Colors, the colors are used potentially in several places, so changing the color that makes the text in the content library easier to read for example might negatively affect some other GUI element.  Minor experimentation and adjustments may be necessary before you settle on an acceptable color set.  I found it handy to change the color to something radical (bright red, for example) then randomly click through various screens to see what it effects.   You may have to adjust several colors, for example the content library text and background color don't affect the content library when categorizing, and I was unable to use the same color scheme with both, so one is much better and the other only somewhat better after my color selections (perhaps in the future I might find a better combination though.)

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Window > Style > Customize Style...

I changed my highlight colour from orange to a shrieking turquoise - very nice in combination with Hollywood Boulevard's grey background.