Blind Demon more poses

More poses for Blind Demon, all kinds, interaction, combat, standing and stalking, flight and wing poses too.  Love this creature!!!

Thank you Sixus!

Comments

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

+1 he's very creepy. I'm surprised there's no bundle for him. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

Do any of the standard poses work? Sometimes I've been surprised at what will work together (and sometimes not so much)

• More poses are on the way guys. Stay tuned :)

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

Do any of the standard poses work? Sometimes I've been surprised at what will work together (and sometimes not so much)

I have not had any issues in DAZ but they are not that great of poses, sneaking and running just look strange on the creature.  :)

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    edited September 2016

He does come with a good selection and a walk cycle. Genesis poses seem to translate pretty well too. I can see those working with a few adjustments. 

Post edited by Redz on

here is one I rotated to get a look I wanted

blinddemon.jpg
    1112 x 1440 - 547K
  • TraceSL said:

here is one I rotated to get a look I wanted

Nice!!

• I'd love it if he had more poses... Also would it be possible that the poses not change his size?

• I'd love it if he had more poses... Also would it be possible that the poses not change his size?

Another pose kit should release very soon

I'd love it if he had more poses... Also would it be possible that the poses not change his size?

Sweet, love this creepy creature.  :)

Thank you!

• TraceSL said:

I'd love it if he had more poses... Also would it be possible that the poses not change his size?

Sweet, love this creepy creature.  :)

Thank you!

You're welcome. You can thank Les and Killian as well. Would not have happenend without those two guys.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Off-subject, I know, but looking at that Monster Faces link down in your signature, there's some impressive creature modelling in there... If there are any plans to create some of those others in Daz Studio for Iray, I'd be very interested. :)

• Off-subject, I know, but looking at that Monster Faces link down in your signature, there's some impressive creature modelling in there... If there are any plans to create some of those others in Daz Studio for Iray, I'd be very interested. :)

Working on some new stuff now. Stay tuned.

Off-subject, I know, but looking at that Monster Faces link down in your signature, there's some impressive creature modelling in there... If there are any plans to create some of those others in Daz Studio for Iray, I'd be very interested. :)

YES!!! There is a need for monsters, more the better!!!

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    TraceSL said:

More poses for Blind Demon, all kinds, interaction, combat, standing and stalking, flight and wing poses too.  Love this creature!!!

Thank you Sixus!

I do support this. Vendors who offer third party figures should offer also more poses for them.

I like the blind demon, only thing is, would wish to give him a wider waist and hip, so some waist and hip morphs for your figures would be a good thing (also a bit larger gen for the blind demon would be good - more realistic)

• cosmo71 said:
    TraceSL said:

Thank you Sixus!

I do support this. Vendors who offer third party figures should offer also more poses for them.

cosmo71 said:

I like the blind demon, only thing is, would wish to give him a wider waist and hip, so some waist and hip morphs for your figures would be a good thing (also a bit larger gen for the blind demon would be good - more realistic)

More poses coming very very soon. Also, there are a few body morphs included with the kit already. 

• Also, there is a texture kit on the way

Also, there is a texture kit on the way

good to read smileyyes

thank you!    

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

I had to have them. Great! Although none with blind demon sort of knocked out. I admit, I could use a few where he is on the ground.

edited October 2016

I had to have them. Great! Although none with blind demon sort of knocked out. I admit, I could use a few where he is on the ground.

agree.  Would be cool to have a combat/combo poses with G3 characters and Blind Demon, though it is easy to adjust these for it. 

Would also see some body morphs and add-ons, like spine spikes, horns and such.

Love this figure!

Post edited by TraceSL on
  • I had to have them. Great! Although none with blind demon sort of knocked out. I admit, I could use a few where he is on the ground.

TraceSL said:

agree.  Would be cool to have a combat/combo poses with G3 characters and Blind Demon, though it is easy to adjust these for it. 

Would also see some body morphs and add-ons, like spine spikes, horns and such.

Love this figure!

Planning on doing some combo poses in the future, with heirarchical poses with the wings too, but working on other stuff at present.