Young Teeth morphs

There are a number of ways to create child characters with current-generation figures. But there's a problem. The appearance of youth breaks down the moment they open their mouths. Scaled-down adult teeth just don't cut it.

Three stages are needed:

1. Baby teeth - small and rounded, all teeth look pretty much the same.

2. Missing teeth - self-explanatory.

3. New permanent teeth - the shape of adult teeth, but disproportionately large for the face they're in. Ideally, it would be possible to show them growing in. (Possibly by mixing with 'missing' morphs?)

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107

I wish there were more morphs for the teeth too.  I would also love a realistic baby for Genesis 3.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

There are a number of ways to create child characters with current-generation figures. But there's a problem. The appearance of youth breaks down the moment they open their mouths. Scaled-down adult teeth just don't cut it.

Three stages are needed:

3. New permanent teeth - the shape of adult teeth, but disproportionately large for the face they're in. Ideally, it would be possible to show them growing in. (Possibly by mixing with 'missing' morphs?)

I did some morphs for the teeth; I suppose they might work for what you want. I'll try to get them uploaded to my deviant art page.

• I think Zev0 is planning to do some "dental work" on G3...

I think Zev0 is planning to do some "dental work" on G3...

yeh I couldn't wait; need to find em again, unless they're still there. Not sure if I've reinstalled since.

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Three stages are needed:

That's a cool idea. As well a using the morphs as intended, for child-like characters, you could also make some pretty funny combos with other characters. Anything that increases the scope of G3F is welcome.

I found the morphs and added them, they are in my sig. Not sure if will be suitable; they were to create teeth from a time when I think it was the local blacksmith got involved?

Obviously dental hygiene was as alien as most other forms of hygiene. :)

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    nicstt said:

I found the morphs and added them, they are in my sig. Not sure if will be suitable;

Lol, well they might be suitable if you want the child to look like it has been beaten with the Ugly Stick! Actually they kind of remind me of the MasterBlaster character from Mad Max: Thunderdome. :)

• ZyloxZylox Posts: 787

For missing teeth, there is a freebie at Renderosity.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/teeth-morph-for-g3f/76160

nicstt said:

I found the morphs and added them, they are in my sig. Not sure if will be suitable;

Lol, well they might be suitable if you want the child to look like it has been beaten with the Ugly Stick! Actually they kind of remind me of the MasterBlaster character from Mad Max: Thunderdome. :)

Haha

Well I didn't produce them for the child look. :)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited October 2016

Teeth morphs are a real pain in the posterior...you need to make so many of them.  And load/save out each one individually.  Something as simple as a shrink morph needs to be done 32 times.  If you don't do them individually you start getting odd additive effects when mixing several of them at once.  Then after they are all done you can link groups of them.

Post edited by mjc1016 on