Pose Builder for Animation

I've found the assorted Pose Builder programs to be very useful. Being able to take pieces from different poses and putting them together has been something that I've found to be quite convenient for creating an ideal pose for a given situation.

But is there a way to do the same thing for aniblocks? Like...taking the walking movement from one aniblock and coming it with the upper body movements from another? Would that be possible? I think something like that would make for something very useful.

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

I'm a big fan of aniblocks (usually converted to "clips" in Carrara), so that sounds good to me, also.  Just a thought that probably won't work - animate, say, the upper part of the body with one aniblock, the lower body parts being "not animated" (a check box in Carrara).  Then do the same for the lower body using a second copy of the figure and another aniblock.  Then (it might get tricky here), combine the two into a single figure ... No, I have not tried this.  cool

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,819

I've found the assorted Pose Builder programs to be very useful. Being able to take pieces from different poses and putting them together has been something that I've found to be quite convenient for creating an ideal pose for a given situation.

But is there a way to do the same thing for aniblocks? Like...taking the walking movement from one aniblock and coming it with the upper body movements from another? Would that be possible? I think something like that would make for something very useful.

Hi combining partial body part animations is already possible
    with the full version of aniMate2

• wolf359 said:

Hi combining partial body part animations is already possible
    with the full version of aniMate2

Oh. I never even realized that.

I really need to find more time to watch those tutorials on Animate 2 that I picked up...