My Unreleased Character - Promotion Gone To Far (Animation Inside)

DimensionTheoryDimensionTheory Posts: 434
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I thought that it was time to post this. It was finished more than a year ago now, my promotional video for a character I'd been working on but never released. This was something I spent a lot of time doing, much of it is the best of what I'm able to do as a CG artist. What happened was a case of enjoying myself too much, ended up putting more work into promotion than I did into making the character. I'm no longer planning on releasing the character at this point, and I'd rather have the love I put into this video not go unseen. So here you go...

My first V4 product, a custom character with a dramatic story.

Music: Azoic - Hearbeats [Azoic Remix]

Comments

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449
    edited December 1969

Really great video! Just the thought of all the work you put into it makes me shiver. You should be proud, and the figure looks really good too, maybe you should release it after all :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

I thought that it was time to post this. It was finished more than a year ago now, my promotional video for a character I'd been working on but never released. This was something I spent a lot of time doing, much of it is the best of what I'm able to do as a CG artist. What happened was a case of enjoying myself too much, ended up putting more work into promotion than I did into making the character. I'm no longer planning on releasing the character at this point, and I'd rather have the love I put into this video not go unseen. So here you go...

My first V4 product, a custom character with a dramatic story.

Music: Azoic - Hearbeats [Azoic Remix]

cool video - great effects

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Wow! I wish I would be able to do animation like that! Great effects!