Cute and girly anime dolls

Hi guys! It has been a day searching for dolls like these in the attachment. It's a request that a mom asked me to do for her daughter. I need if you can advice me what model, outfit, hair (recent if is possible) to reach image like the one marked in red. The images that she found are based in Kiki, But Kiki is an old, old model not even made for the first Genesis. Nowadays we have Genesis 3 but I only see adult models. The Girl is great but is more like a teen. Advices? I need little girl like a cartoon with very big eyes, (just like Manga) and bellbottom pants. 

Thanks!

cute-dolls.jpg
1301 x 484 - 145K

Comments

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,575
    edited October 2016

The middle picture is Kiki. Probably with the Capsces morphs (I don't recall the name of the set)

http://www.daz3d.com/kiki_1615

In general, look at any of the Lady Little Fox characters and the corresponding Capsces morphs and you can get pretty close to that look. All of these characters are older and were probably designed for poser, so they may take some tweaking.

Actually, Now that I look for it, the Capsces morph was called "Posey" but it looks like it didn't make it over from RDNA. Fortunately, it looks like the nose in the left pictures is actually Kiki's so you may not need the morphs.

Post edited by pwiecek on
  • I've seen some absolutely adorable stuff done with Star! 2 for G3F and the Zev0 Growing Up morphs for G3F, so those might be an option.

• Yes Pwiecek, is an old character and that is why I don't want to spend money into old products. I picked the Little Ones for G3 and see if I can imitate something similar. My question is... for example Little Ones is made for Genesis 3... but it come with only one hair style... Can I use another hair for G3 that looks like the red hair with curls (like in the picture)? How can I get bellbottom pants?

I've seen some absolutely adorable stuff done with Star! 2 for G3F and the Zev0 Growing Up morphs for G3F, so those might be an option.

Do you have any link to see?

Thanks guys!

• Yes, any G3 hair can be used with any G3 shape, including the Little Ones.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,490
    edited October 2016

Is this the sort of thing you're trying for?

• Star2: 50%
    • Little Ones Body: 50%
    • Little Ones Caucasian Head: 50%
    • Breasts Gone: 50%
    • Arms Length: -100%
    • Legs Length: -100%
    • Outfit from the Little Ones pack.
    • Paxton Hair for Genesis, via autofit.
    • Star's eyes
    • Little Ones Caucasian skin
    LittleStar.png
    644 x 875 - 383K
    Post edited by murgatroyd314 on
  • I found a number of images on Lady Littlefox's Facebook group. At least one is Star! 2 mixed with either the Zev0 growing up morphs or 3D Universe Little Ones.

• Yes!!! Awesome job! Thanks a lot for the list! I think that only need to change the textures. Thanks Murgatroyd! 

Thanks Daywalker03! I will see that page.