Gore

I would like to see more gory stuff like blood guts body parts the more realistic the better not just a arm cut clean off but it hacked off guts hanging out

. This may sound grusome but I like the horror theme after all its almost halloween !      Would like to see in 3delight and Iray

Comments

• cool idea

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

I would like to see more gory stuff like blood guts body parts the more realistic the better not just a arm cut clean off but it hacked off guts hanging out

. This may sound grusome but I like the horror theme after all its almost halloween !      Would like to see in 3delight and Iray

have had this idea back in V4/M4 times and posted some suggestions but nothing happend

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

cool idea

an old idea, have had this back in V4/M4 ... nothing happend

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Would definitely support this. I, too, have been wanting props like that. The closest we have is the 'Severed Man' product (whose creator I asked about an update and they did have plans to do so), but that only has clean cuts and no ragged sections.

Would also be nice to have 'cooked' meat, along those lines, for huge fantasy creatures, such as dragons.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Do you also remember the furore there was about the severed man product,  some people thought it should never have been allowed, although others thought it was 'armless.

• I agree with this I have been saying for awhile that we need more ORIGINAL models here in the gore and creature genre. Rather then recycled models with different textures on them.

• DirewrathDirewrath Posts: 225
    Chohole said:

Do you also remember the furore there was about the severed man product,  some people thought it should never have been allowed, although others thought it was 'armless.

Lol!

I'd buy, I love all things paranormal, beastie, and downright gorey.  With the merger of RDNA and Daz maybe there might be some new twisted treats for us in the shop? I'm gonna miss Shocktober a lot, the RDNA vendors came up with some really unique characters and props just for the event but maybe with the inclusion of Gen 3 in their arsenal the vendors might come up with some scary stuff.  MortemVetus is one of my all time favorite vendors and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future.  Them along with Sixus 1 and Rawart anything is possible.