Monster Skins Shader

Hi All, 

After scouring the forums to make sure I was not doubling up on this, I was wondering if a vendor has considered and/or is working on Monster skins that can be applied to older figures?

Adding new skins to older models would work great for dinosaurs, sharks, pteranodons, even evil ensorcelled objects (human-skin spellbooks for example) or orc skin, bat-wing skins, tentacle monsters, aliens, and in iRay and 3Delight would be great!

Are there any vendors thinking of doing this? If not, why not, and if so, any time soon? Looking forward to your feedback on this!

Regards

Linton

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Nice idea! I would love to have such a product. :-)

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

I've been wanting some more creature-themed skins, ever since the HD Creature Creator sets for Genesis 2! Am surprised it never inspired anyone to come up with a few. Especially that amazingly effective skeletal vampire shape.

I'd honestly buy a pack which had just creature skins in it, without any character model, so that I could use them with available and upcoming relevant morphs. Some of Raw Art's characters have skins which can sometimes be used for that.

• LintonLinton Posts: 542

Yeah, some translucent skin like the stretched bat wing membranes would work great on a pteranodon model, or an emaciated human zombie, or a horror creature. A new iRay texture for Chtulu would be great too. Or a horror skin for zombie, Godzilla, a burned corpse with ashen wisps, or a translucent grey alien type would be pretty awesome.