loincloths for gen 3 male

I could really use some loincloths for genesise 3 male. I use them a lot on aliens, but I find many of the gen 2 ones look kinda dated. Would love some updated loincloths for the guys.

Comments

• Loincloths?  What sort of loincloths?  There's more sorts of those than there are of pants!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

I am sure SickleYield has done something, either here or on 'rosity.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited October 2016

Sy's are for older generations. 

I just need something to cover up monster groins and bodies and autofit tends to do deform the fit of the groin I've found. 

Loin cloths, despite being ubiquitous appear to be tricky to rig. So many tend to cling in odd ways.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

Sy's are for older generations. 

I just need something to cover up monster groins and bodies and autofit tends to do deform the fit of the groin I've found. 

Loin cloths, despite being ubiquitous appear to be tricky to rig. So many tend to cling in odd ways.

Try a look for "SY Draped Outfit" on 'rosity?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

Thanks SimonJM. I took a look at those, but I'll be quite honest, I don't think they have the realism I'm looking for. 

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited October 2016

I would also like to have loincloths/breechcloths for the G3 generation. But please make them correct - not just a belt and two flaps hanging down from the front and the back of it. That's what many 3D loincloth models are like, but, as Wikipedia writes: "The loincloth is in essence a piece of material, bark-bast, leather, or cloth, passed between the legs and covering the genitals." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loincloth cool

Post edited by caravelle on