Darius 7 without facial hair

Please create a Darius 7 material preset WITHOUT facial hair. The only skin material option in the Darius 7 product has a baked on mustache. There is no clean shaven option. This is unusual for a Daz base character and is very limiting. The Darius 7 mustache can't be removed by the user without editing the texture maps in an image editor. That requires editing more than just the diffuse map; all maps must be edited consistently.

I submitted a help request about this issue and was told to post it as a product suggestion.

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,570

I was told by Daz support to put in a product request for a beardless/facial hairless option for Darius 7.

I have made a skin texture to solve the issue for personal use and would be happy to contribute the maps for free if that helps

IMG_0721.PNG
    1400 x 1600 - 3M
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

It's definitely needed. Surprised it didn't come with one. Do you need other people to put in requests too? Let me know how I can help. Would love to have this option.

• I want this too.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Yes, please!

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

+1

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,570

Yes! I agree. DAZ stupport told me to put in a request for a facial hairless option which is why my post is right below yours!

I'm actually a bit surprised there is no hairless option made. There are a lot of people who don't care for painted on hair. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

I'll ask to have the threads combined.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Threads merged

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I'll add my voice to this. And it's not just the mustache. Darius has a bit of a soul patch under his lower lip, scruffy beard on his chin, and a lot of stubble on his jaw. It's not a bad look, but as others have said, it is limiting.

On the other hand, the skin is incredibly detailed, and certainly why Darius looks so good. It's just a shame that model didn't shave before they took the photos.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Chiming in to add my request for a clean shaven face! :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    jakiblue said:

Chiming in to add my request for a clean shaven face! :)

Did you check the post I linked to?

• One more vote for this.  As it is-- does anybody think Darius looks EXACTLY like Michael Jordan?

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,118
    edited December 2016
    colinmac2 said:

One more vote for this.  As it is-- does anybody think Darius looks EXACTLY like Michael Jordan?

Yes. That wasy first impression of him too.
    Post edited by MimicMolly on