EYE PROBLEMS

dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648
edited January 2013 in New Users

I haven't had much luck applying eyes to my figures, so far I've had to use the color editor, which produces fake-looking eyes.

I purchased 'Melancholy' eyes. Also 'Look At Me' eyes.

But when I try to merge them, it never seems to work.

(Could it have anything to do with my computer? It's probably 5 years old, and has an old operating system. I've been having similar skin tone problems. I've had to use the color editor to give figures skin tone. The Smart Content merges haven't seemed to be working.- assuming I'm using them correctly.)

If I could figure out what the problem is, I might be able to solve it.

UPDATE: I think (not sure) I was able to get the 'Look At Me' Eyes '01 Eyes Complete' to merge. If I it did...well...I still can't get anything but a white eye to appear. Hope I'm missing something simple, I need to get it to work.

Post edited by dash2128 on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

First of all, what figure are you trying to load these eye textures on to. Were the textures made for that figure? How are you applying the textures, are you using an icon in the Content Library.

Can you pleas post an image of what your render looks like. The viewport may not always display these textures correctly, but a render will.