Queries about Newsletter offers

magicodeurmagicodeur Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello,
I received an email from DAZ "Get Michael 5, Stephanie 5 and Hiro 5 for FREE!‏", but when I validate my cart it asks me to pay ($434)... how to take advantage of this free offer?

Thank you

Comments

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,408
    edited December 1969

Hello,
    I received an email from DAZ "Get Michael 5, Stephanie 5 and Hiro 5 for FREE!‏", but when I validate my cart it asks me to pay ($434)... how to take advantage of this free offer?

Thank you

To get them free you need to buy the particular Victoria 5 bundles listed in the ad.
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Hello,

Thank you

To get them free you need to buy the particular Victoria 5 bundles listed in the ad.

And I thought the ad copy read 'this weekend'...so it's possible that it doesn't go 'live' until tonight or even tomorrow (Friday). I don't usually get that newsletter until late Thursday/Friday morning...but it was out Thursday morning.

edited January 2013

Hello,

Thank you

And I thought the ad copy read 'this weekend' (and there was an end date!!! It's good until the 27th)...so it's possible that it doesn't go 'live' until tonight or even tomorrow (Friday). I don't usually get that newsletter until late Thursday/Friday morning...but it was out Thursday morning.

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,408
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Hello,

Thank you

And I thought the ad copy read 'this weekend'...so it's possible that it doesn't go 'live' until tonight or even tomorrow (Friday). I don't usually get that newsletter until late Thursday/Friday morning...but it was out Thursday morning.That too, but you still need to buy the specific Victoria 5 sets to get the free bundles. That's why I'm passing. I can't afford the V5 bundles.

• magicodeurmagicodeur Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your answers

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Hello,

Thank you

And I thought the ad copy read 'this weekend'...so it's possible that it doesn't go 'live' until tonight or even tomorrow (Friday). I don't usually get that newsletter until late Thursday/Friday morning...but it was out Thursday morning.That too, but you still need to buy the specific Victoria 5 sets to get the free bundles. That's why I'm passing. I can't afford the V5 bundles.

Just making sure everything's covered...

I too am passing...V5 is definitely out of my price range...wife and daughters. Don't need to spend that much on the virtual ones, when the real ones use up enough as is...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have split this out from the Freebie request thread, as it didn't belong in that thread in the Freepository.