Some of the products below do not have all the required options. Please edit them and configure all

Comments

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link, went there & left a message's also.

I did try to check out but it wouldn't let me, oh well Guess all we can do is wait. ;)

Wonder if they even know it is messed up. :(

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Ditto:
    "Some of the products below do not have all the required options. Please edit them and configure all the required options.
    Freak 5 Pro Bundle
    * Please specify product link(s)"

Same here. It would actually be quite funny if it wasn't so tragic. Instead, it's pathetic.

The question to be asked is obvious: Did anyone at the multi-billion dollar DAZ Corporation even bother to test the checkout process for this product before issuing all of those promotional e-mails? If they did, then that person should be fired. If they didn't, then that person's boss should be fired. In fact, fire the lot of them, and hire a new IT department!

This company just never learns from its mistakes and, worse still, it doesn't give a sh*t because it knows that its customers are all mugs and will keep forgiving them and giving them another chance (and I include myself in that).

• Ali BozisAli Bozis Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

When I try to add Freak 5 to my cart, I get this error message

123.jpg
    1098 x 747 - 219K
  • MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, there is a glitch in the shopping cart at the moment. It is something around 4a.m. DAZ time so it’s figured they’ll fix it when awake and get to the office.

Cheers

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,037
    edited December 1969

Merged several threads on this so that we can point DAZ to just one place.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,329
    edited December 1969

yes, just added the Freak 5 Starter bundle and have same issue, about 4 hours till Daz get in to work, so will try later. :(

daz_F5.PNG
    1008 x 452 - 32K
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited January 2013

Must say Freak5 has some nice abs.

Too bad the site is borked and I can't even see what comes in the bundle...I don't even buy stuff for guys that much(at least not when it's new) but this seems like a perfect fit for me. Move over M5.

Thank goodness google already indexed and has a cached copy of many of the new items, I'm using that method to review what the pro bundle comes with.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I am afraid those emails were sent out automagically - and the products went live automagically.
    Fire the Automagic!
    LOL
    it is 5:55 am in Utah ... http://www.timetemperature.com/tzut/draper.shtml

edited December 1969

Too bad the site is borked and I can't even see what comes in the bundle...I don't even buy stuff for guys that much(at least not when it's new) but this seems like a perfect fit for me. Move over M5.

There is a trick for seeing what comes in the bundle:
    go to New releases http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases?limit=60
    and scroll down until you find Derek - same line as the pro bundle.
    Everything above, apart from the textures for the clothes (as usual nowadays) and the free Cleave is in the Pro Bundle.
    If you click on the pictures from here you get product pages with working picture galleries.
    Nice, isn't it?
    You can't buy them, but you can look at them.

• gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Please specify product link(s).
    Some of the products below do not have all the required options. Please edit them and configure all the required options.
    This what happnen I when I try to order Freak 5 pro bundle on 1/30/2013. Does it mean that DAZ launched a product when they not fully ready yet?

edited December 1969

Kerya said:

Everything above, apart from the textures for the clothes (as usual nowadays) and the free Cleave is in the Pro Bundle.
    If you click on the pictures from here you get product pages with working picture galleries.
    Nice, isn't it?

Thanks. Sad we can't buy yet. I'm really interested in tinkering with the new toys.

edited December 1969

Greg said:
    Some of the products below do not have all the required options. Please edit them and configure all the required options.
    This what happnen I when I try to order Freak 5 pro bundle on 1/30/2013. Does it mean that DAZ launched a product when they not fully ready yet?

We are all talking about this in the Freak5 promo thread.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14093/P120/

Joy the fun of us all waiting around and signing campfire songs.

• gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

If this common problem may started day before this Freak 5 pro bundle was released? Just day before 1/28/2013 when I placed an order for Biker Queen for Leather Suits for V4 I got the MAc and no windows so I can't run it windows, this problem may have passed on to Freak 5 pro bundle?

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited January 2013

Kerya said:

Nice, isn't it?

Thanks. Sad we can't buy yet. I'm really interested in tinkering with the new toys.

Well condense your purchasing into one transaction, (hopefully) there's some more things being released with the launch. No sense buying it, then seeing more F5 stuff you want to buy.

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:

Nice, isn't it?

Well condense your purchasing into one transaction, (hopefully) there's some more things being released with the launch. No sense buying it, then seeing more F5 stuff you want to buy.

Fair enough. Hope all is sorted by lunch time.

• hedicarloshedicarlos Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

I'm trying to buy Freak 5 Pro Bundle, but I get the following messages:

The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1.

But my cart is empty!

edited December 1969

Couple of threads on this already. Sorry you are suffering like the rest of us.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

He looks AWESOME!! :-)

Unfortunately, the site itself is FREAKING UP with all of this upload, so I'm going to have to wait.

• PsychaDurmontPsychaDurmont Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

I keep getting error messages in my shopping cart when I add "Freak 5 Pro Bundle" saying I have to "Please specify the product's required option(s)." but it gives me no options to specify. LOL..

Poor Daz website.. its dying the horrible death while everyone is trying to jump on this bundle. I guess I'll be waiting until later today to retry again. :)

edited December 1969

Well - at least it is interesting to see how many people are interested in the Freak5!
    (me too)

• SisterofDarknessSisterofDarkness Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

thought i come and join the "i can't buy Freak5" club too ;)

I'll check back later and see if he wants to come home ;)

edited December 1969

hope the price doesn't go up when things start working. the pro bundle is a good price right now...

edited December 1969

hope the price doesn't go up when things start working. the pro bundle is a good price right now...

If it rises, I am going down weeping ...

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

They simply must fix this as quickly as possible so I can find out what happens when one combines the Freak 3, 4 and 5 sliders at 100%.

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited December 1969

Looks like it is working now.

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

I know that I will buy F5 eventually, I have ALMOST all of the main gen 4 and gen 5 main figures. I'm just sorry that no-one is able to buy him now and tease me with how well he renders and looks.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,810
    edited December 1969

Zelroth said:
    I know that I will buy F5 eventually, I have ALMOST all of the main gen 4 and gen 5 main figures. I'm just sorry that no-one is able to buy him now and tease me with how well he renders and looks.

Just bought the pro bundle. Give it another shot.
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Legionair said:
    Looks like it is working now.

YES! Got him! :cheese:
  • madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Looks like it is working, but what about the other promos? It looks like it is saying 50% DO clothing, accessories, and poses when you buy Freak 5...not sure how that is working...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,634
    edited December 1969

We did forward all the issues on to DAZ so they can get them resolved.