I can't sign in to reset a download

GrandmaPaulaGrandmaPaula Posts: 72
edited December 1969 in The Commons

It is showing my name in the upper right hand corner, but when I try to go to My Account, it takes me to the sign in page so I can enter my email addy and password. It won't do anything. it acts like it is taking me to sign me in, but the sign in loads again. I want to reset a previous purchase and I cannot get in there to do so.

Thanks for the help in advance...Paula

Comments

• natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Same here. It worked yesterday, not today.
    Even worse, the DAZ website is crashing my browser every time I try to leave it. When will they realize that this has gone on too long, and can not be fixed?

• jtp_909beac77ajtp_909beac77a Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

I am NOT john smith, james brown, rudy dweebbrain or any of the other names that keep appearing in the top corner, nor can I change it- same as the others- when I log in it just reloads the login page again with the details blank. One Item I clicked on in the shop to put in my cart from the other day is in there (when I had the same log in problem) but none of the others I selected is there.
    man this is frustrating!
    Fix it Daz - that is if you want to sell people anything!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

If you log off on the page you are logged in on and then log in again it does solve a lot of problems.

Also the temp fix that Daz_BFurner posted, which is in a stcky at the top of the forum is also helpful

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1557/

Post edited by Chohole on