(Commercial) My new product Adele for Genesis 3 is available at the store

2»

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited May 2017

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet and family member, Virtual World. My condolensces.

The model looks great! :)

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,081
    RKane_1 said:

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet and family member, Virtual World. My condolensces.

The model looks great! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words!!!

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited November 2017

Been a major fan of V4 for a long time, then I came across Virtual World characters, tranistioning over to G3, characters are awesome !!! textures are amazing, easy to work with.  Going to have fun creating with VW characters.  Thanks yes Adele say's What's up wink

Adele What's up.jpg
    1350 x 1080 - 997K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited November 2017

Post edited by Chohole on
  • AJ2112 said:

Been a major fan of V4 for a long time, then I came across Virtual World characters, tranistioning over to G3, characters are awesome !!! textures are amazing, easy to work with.  Going to have fun creating with VW characters.  Thanks yes Adele say's What's up wink

Hi, sorry for the delay to comment on your encouraging post, but I live in the Caribbean and I lost the Internet connection Sept 20, after hurricane Maria and it hasn't been restored yet.  To use the Internet I have to go to my sister house and the available connection there is painfully slow.  

I want to thank you for sharing your beautiful render and for your kind words!  Your comment about my product means a lot to me.

edited December 2017
    AJ2112 said:

Hi, sorry for the delay to comment on your encouraging post, but I live in the Caribbean and I lost the Internet connection Sept 20, after hurricane Maria and it hasn't been restored yet.  To use the Internet I have to go to my sister house and the available connection there is painfully slow.  

I want to thank you for sharing your beautiful render and for your kind words!  Your comment about my product means a lot to me.

Hi friend, my family lives in St. Thomas, surely hope all restore back to normal soon for you/family, Carribeans.  Right back at you, Thank you, I'm a fan of your products, will be a life long fan.  Looking forward to future products.  Wishing all the best for you/family,    

Post edited by AJ2112 on