Recently bought Asiatic Lily and missing textures

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I know its something simple that I am overlooking. I bought and installed
http://www.daz3d.com/lisa-s-botanicals-asiatic-lily
And after the model file is there, but when I open into a scene it says its missing textures. I searched all my drives for the files, and not there.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

If you used only the DAZ Studio installer try running the other (and if that fixes it make a bug report).

• edited December 1969

Tried both. Ill try another bug report. Thanks.

• coointeractivecoointeractive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm having the same issue, and have discovered that the item isn't even listed in the store any more. I understand this is an old thread but it's the most recent I found addressing this issue. I'm baffled as to where to get the missing texture.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2014

I'm having the same issue, and have discovered that the item isn't even listed in the store any more. I understand this is an old thread but it's the most recent I found addressing this issue. I'm baffled as to where to get the missing texture.

The vendor in question closed their DAZ 3D store and moved all their products to another store. However as Richard said the textures are in the poser version from your Product Library stored under Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Props/Nature/LB_AsianLily

Post edited by Chohole on
  • coointeractivecoointeractive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I did manage to fix it, despite trying failure in using the install manager to reinstall, which it could not do due to errors. By downloading the DAZ and PS zips and putting the files from the poser version into the directories manually, I got it to work.

On the off chance anyone else ends up with the same problem for an older product that suddenly doesn't work when they go back to it, this is a work around.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

This product still lists installers in manual download. There is I mg variance between the DS and the PS files. Try installing each of the installers to a temp folder and taking a look to see if both have the obj/pose/texture files or if this is a case of the obj file residing in the PS installer and DS installer containing DS poses/textures.

I don't think it is but it's possible. Also, are you certain you are not installing the Asiatic Lily Garden product which is a texture set for Asiatic Lily. You must have the Lily product installed for the garden product to work.