Is there a demand for original morphed based genesis characters?

kickassetskickassets Posts: 63
edited August 2017 in Product Suggestions
So im looking at creating, marketing,branding, and selling an original morphed based warrior type woman and male daz character. My question is r characters popular?
Post edited by kickassets on

Comments

• What do you mean? Morphs but not textures? Original, sculpted morphs or presets for existing morph sets?

• kickassetskickassets Posts: 63
    edited August 2017
    A compete figure package like the rune warrior figure with separate add ons. https://www.daz3d.com/rune-7-pro-bundle
    edited August 2017
    In going for what u would see in a AAA game
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,223
    edited August 2017

All you have to do is look at the number of them in the store.  Most times a single morph, known as a character, is also textured.  A morphs only pack will usually contain several morphs.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    A compete figure package like the rune warrior figure with separate add ons. https://www.daz3d.com/rune-7-pro-bundle

I would be interested, but keep in mind one of the benefits of using an addon character based on the genesis line as opposed to a standalone figure is the ability to change them up with morphs and not be stuck with the artistic vision the vendor had when they created it

I have often said that with the high drain IRAY has on resources, it would be great to have standalone posable quality clothed game figures that could be used for scenes that require many instances in it like armies, police, etc.

Looking forward to see what you come up with!

edited August 2017
    Thanks for the feedback. No not a stand alone but a custom sculpted morphed, textured character with separate add-ons based on the genesis line. Im thinking for genesis 4 for maximum compatibility
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,223

Just keep in mind that the daz package model for a single sculpted morph to make a character is accompanied by textures.  So for morphs without textures, you would have more than one.  I  advise you to look in the store.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the feedback. No not a stand alone but a custom sculpted morphed, textured character with separate add-ons based on the genesis line. Im thinking for genesis 4 for maximum compatibility

Genesis 8   (There is no Genesis 4, nor 5,6 and7)

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Right
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I would LOVE to see more diversity in the G8 line, myself. My humble request is an African-American, Native, American, Asian, and/or Indian set of characters FAR earlier than DAZ usually cranks them out.

But I am eager to see whatever you have in mind! :)