System 46 makeup options

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Hello! I cannot find the makeup options for System 46, like the one in this picture:

Comments

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited August 2017

Check DIM for an updated version, as the read me file says it was updated for missing files.

Otherwise, based on the read me file try “People:Genesis 3 Female:Character:System 46:Materials” or one of the material categories below.

System 46 for Genesis 3 Female(s) (Core)

You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

“People:Genesis 3 Female:Character”
    “People:Genesis 3 Female:Character:System 46”
    “People:Genesis 3 Female:Character:System 46:Materials”

You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

“Figures:People:Female:Fantasy SciFi”
    “Materials:Iray:Eyes:Eye Colors”
    “Materials:Iray:Feminine:System 46 for Genesis 3 Female(s):Eyes:Eye Colors”
    “Materials:Iray:Wardrobe”
    “Wardrobe:Full-Body”
    “Wardrobe:Outfits”

Post edited by dawnblade on
  • I have just purchased this product, and cannot make heads or tails of it. All my renders, just show the mesh, with no chroming effect at all. Admittedly, I am a novice user, nut I have never had a product vex me as this one has.

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 211
    edited September 2017

AFAIK, the human face (and tummy) texture is not included in the package. You can take any G3F character und use the makeup options from this one.

Apply the character materials and makeup options to the G3 character, not the geoshell (thats the glossy suit).

Post edited by Hemi426 on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,291

It looks like it's just the suit (as a morph and geo shell) - with no makeup or skin options that come with it. " The suit is a Geometry Shell allowing for use on any Genesis 3 Female enabling the use of their own skins for face and torso" - so it looks like any skin and makeup would have to be applied from your Genesis 3 characters.