Discounts not working

SickleYeild and Mech4D are featured artists in the "Taverns, Hydras and HDRs" sale but the discounts aren't working. 

Comments

• reported.

• and should be fixed.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462

and should be fixed.

Thanks. It seems to be working now.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Can I report another non-working discount here? There were some items from the Genesis 8 Female essential items sale thing from a couple of days ago that expired... but some items crossed over with the "Prep for PA sale" PA artists. Long story short: the G8F items that crossed over (Nikisatez, for instance) no longer obey the sale discount (50%/60% with new release) while all other items behave as intended.

I've attached a cart, showing the bugged item -- as well as some other items from the "Prep for PA sale" PA artists that do work properly...

cart6.PNG
    1550 x 676 - 206K

Hmm, an update: looks like only High Neck Bikini is bugged out for some reason blush

• mtl1 said:

Hmm, an update: looks like only High Neck Bikini is bugged out for some reason blush

I'm not seeing that in the list of eligible items for the Mega Sale.

edited August 2017
    mtl1 said:

I'm not seeing that in the list of eligible items for the Mega Sale.

The discount should be from the Prep for PA sale and not Mega Sale?

edit: To clarify, my theory was that it was taken off some now-expired sale and is now interfering with other sales, but perhaps that is not the case.

cart.PNG
    1372 x 733 - 2M
    cart2.PNG
    1588 x 603 - 129K
    Post edited by mtl1 on
  • Reported, thanks.

• and fixed.