3Delight missing?

I like to do paintovers using Daz, so I usually render quickly without a lot of detail/extras.  Yesterday, I noticed that 3Delight ( my preferred renderer ) was no longer present?  Did I change something in a sleepy moment? Can I solve this by reinstalling?

Comments

• Check Help>About Installed plug-ins - if the Daz 3delight plug-in listed, with a green check mark next to it?

• Check Help>About Installed plug-ins - if the Daz 3delight plug-in listed, with a green check mark next to it?

Richard Haseltine - thanks, will check that - I'm rendering in Iray right now, so can't click the Help tab, but will do so after 

• hmm, It shows up in the Installed Plugins list, but not the Render Library...

• Render Library? The render engine is set in the Editor or Advanced tabs of Render Settings.

• edited August 2017

Yeah, I'd always accessed render settings from a tab on the left called "Render Library". That's where I would see the 3Delight and other settings.

lol, guess I will dig a little deeper into the program, thanks again for your help!

Post edited by malarts_33a2d18736 on