Poser props and broken morphs in Daz

I have a belt that was designed for Poser. When I load it into DAZ the morphs to change the size of the belt are broken. I.E. the sliders move, but nothing happens.  Years ago, I saw a fix for this with a freebie tool on the web that I believe edited the .pp2 file. (Sadly I didn't bookmark it or save it to a backup HDD)

Does anyone know the name or link to this program? Is there another way to 'fix' broken morphs loaded via pp2 files?

Comments

• Dose the belt come with a .pmd file? That's an external Poser morph library file, DS doesn't import those in many cases (it usually works for figures, but it seemed that every Poser SR for a while changed the syntax used in the library files so even that isn't wholly reliable).

• Yes, it has a pp2 file and a pmd file. I'm guessing that means I really do need to convert, not just mess around with the morph loader option?

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Unless you have a way of loading it that the pmd file will be used...

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,792

The Inject PMD script is here, but it only works in Studio versions 2, 3 and perhaps 4.0, but definitely not in 4.5 and higher...

https://www.4shared.com/dir/4851309/fc76215/DS_Plugins.html#dir=E03-3f7D

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,851

Inject PMD is for use with INJ/REM PZ2's that call a PMD, doesn't work with PP2 or HR2.