GenX Generation X folder location

Hello.

I'm trying to look for the folder where the converted GenX morphs would be. I've tried converting Aiko 7 back to Genesis, but it went wrong and I need to delete it.

I've attached a picture of what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help.

pic.png
800 x 600 - 181K

Comments

• Hello.

I'm trying to look for the folder where the converted GenX morphs would be. I've tried converting Aiko 7 back to Genesis, but it went wrong and I need to delete it.

I've attached a picture of what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help.

Hi 

I'm only just experimenting with GenX2 myself - but if you switch to the 'morphs' tab in GenX and click on 'GenX' a list will be generated in the window below with all the morphs generated using GenerationX you can highlight the one(s) you want to delete from there and hit 'Delete' button below the list.

GenX-morphs-tab.png
    968 x 1046 - 83K
  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,311
    edited September 2017

That would be in the folder on your drive:

........[my library (for those with a standard install)] [data] [DAZ3D] [genesis] [base] [morphs] [D3D Gen X]

or replace "[genesis] [base]"   with "[genesis 2] [female]"    or any of the other figures, For me personally, that gives me a better view of what morphs are installed.....

Post edited by glaseye on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,959
    edited September 2017

data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Morphs/GenX

Post edited by carrie58 on
  • Try mouse "botton right" up of selected color orange... "Browse to file location"

browse.jpg
    1920 x 998 - 360K
  • N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,451

Thanks for the replies everyone and sorry that I'm a little late replying.

I managed to delete it through the Parameters tab. Whether that just deletes it from just the program or, from both the program and the actual files, I have no idea. All I know is, it's gone.

Thanks for the help :)