SOLVED: Urban Sprawl 3- Question.

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,570
edited September 2017 in The Commons

I have a bit of a time scrolling around the environments but I know one has the museum preloaded, and I can't figure it out. I tried loading each set and looking for the building number- but the one I found turned out to be another building with the museum number. And yeah, I know I can load the museum, but I like the one in the set... If I can find it.

Does anyone know off hand? My machine is a bit slow to move around those big environments, and I tried loading them, but I can't figure it out.

Post edited by Serene Night on

Comments

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,172

try block03,on Museum St,it's between Carlton courts and the Williams & Sons buildings

• Awesome! thanks! that museum is my favorite building. I wil ltry that one.

• That's fine for you. I also got this progral last year and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the night scene. How do you get the night scene. Help need good tutorials on rendering night scenes. Anyone thanks

Clay

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,826
    edited September 2017

That's fine for you. I also got this program last year and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the night scene. How do you get the night scene.

@Softimage_Graphic_Artist

Here's what I do:

1. Load one of the environments (e.g., US3Block03 Iray).
    2. Select the block in the Scene pane.
    3. Apply the Material presets (e.g., US3Block3Nightlight).
    4. (Optional) From the Environment pane, add a black backdrop.
    5. In Render Settings, set Environment Mode to Scene Only.
    6. You may need to turn off the Headlamp on the camera.
    7. Render in Iray.

I attached an example render using the default Render Setting values. If you want more light, you can increase the Film ISO on the Tone Mapping tab.

US3 night block 03.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 310K
    Post edited by RGcincy on