Purchased Items will not update after I install them

I recently bought 45 items in the last 3-4 months, I have installed them but they will not update at all. Am I doing something wrong.

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

What do you mean "not update"? Can you not use them?

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

What do you mean "not update"? Can you not use them?

• If I try to merge them into my image, it reinstalls them.  I have used the same product in a few of my renders and I had to reinstall it several times.

• That sounds like a problem with the Content Management System. How did you install, and from which pane in DS are you loading?

• I install through Daz Studio 4.9 Pro (Daz Installer keeps cutting ot on me,) and I use the Smart Content pane.

• OK, so when you say it won't update you have the update logo (the U arrow) on the thumbnails? And the items won't load as they are? I suspect that Connect is also failing to make a complete download, and it's hsowing an update as available because therea re missing files. Try right-clicking on the product icon in Smart Content and select Browse to Folder Location - if you then look in the various sub-folders of that folder do you have some .part files?

• Ok, this is the Sci Fi Wall Barrier, it says it needs to be updated, but I am not sure what it is missing.  I hope this helps a bit.

wall barrier 1.JPG
    665 x 841 - 66K
  • Do any of those foldrs contain files something.duf.part or the like? those would be files that did not completely download, which is why the product says it needs updating.