Hongyu's Bikini

Hey guys.  Hongyu's Bikini is probably my favorite bikini right now.  One thing I like about it is that it has lots of options for styles, and it seems to have maintained the same shape through all the generations and texture packs designed for any generation can work with a Hongyu Bikini from any generation.

I use genesis-designed Kawaii textures on my G2F bikini all the time for instance.

Now I see that Hongyu's Bikini has been released for G8F, along with a nice new Miami-themed texture pack from one of my favorite artists, and I'm wondering if this remains the same now.

Comments

• Just tried this with the G8F version and texture presets from the V5 version, works perfectly.

• Cool.

Which means the v8 Miami will probably work on my G2F Hongyu's Bikini as well.

I do love how Hongyu keeps on updating his stuff for the new figures and wish more people would do that.

• I have now used the Miami textures on G2F, and they work perfect.

So I can verify that they are reverse compatible, as well as forward compatible.

One of the things I love about Hongyu's content.  Hehehe.

• Yeah most, if not all, of Honyu's stuff uses the same UV maps for each generation.  I've used some of both Shana & ShanasSoulmate's old V4 textures on G3 versions of Honyu's various bikinis.  I wish more vendors would do that.  I have some newer versions of older clothes from a few other vendors like Powerage & Rhiannon and older textures don't work because the UV's are different.