PC Member Not seeing discounts

I am a PC Club member but am not seeing discounts (even on PC club items). Not sure what's going on but in fast grab, or free items, as well as some items on sale I'm not seeing any discounts. I tried logging on and off and clearing my cache.  :(

Comments

• It can take a little while just after you become a PC+ member because of cloudflare, but should not take more than a few minutes, even if you click on a PC+ item to get to the product page you still don't see any discount there ?

• Been a pc club member for years. Am seeing the discounts now. Maybe server update lag somewhere along the area?

• Cloudflare cache pages on different servers and if something is changed some pages may be updated and some may not, and it can take a while for it to go back to normal when that happens, I am in Europe (GMT+2) and often if I go to the daz website in the morning, just after midnight Utah time (GMT-6) all things can go bonkers, but it fixes itself after a while ;)

• Although that "after a while" does seem to be getting longer. The other day I checked my cart and discovered the three PC+ items I had were all at full price. Refreshed the page, and two of them dropped to the proper PC+ price; refreshed again and the third one fell in line. This was at least an hour after DAZ midnight — the expected price glitches should have been long over by that time.