DVG - Modern Armor Needed

I need to have a suit of modern combat armor created for a 3rd generation Daz female character.

It must match the attached 2D armor exactly. It must also include the parts we can't see, such as the back and legs.

If you are interested, please email me at:

[email protected]

Thank you!

preview5armor.jpg
846 x 1200 - 392K

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

Do you have the rights to that armor? Potential artists will want to know given recent issues that have surfaced.

• Yes. I would be buying the model and commerical use of the armor for a one-time fee.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited September 2017

Just a heads up, if someone does take you up on this offer, you'll probably need to furnish some sort of proof of permission in advance of any work (such as a paid invoice or something if this was a commission he did for you personally).

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Please discuss these things privately and not in the forums. If you have any questions regarding usage of any Daz models other than as 2D imagery or animation, you should contact Daz directly.

• Cris,

I am new to Daz. Do people create Daz models, or are they all official models created by the Daz company?

• There are modelers among the forum members and they may contact you if they are interested or have queries.  I would venture to say that most people purchase assets from the Daz store (or others) and use as are or mod them for personal use. You should check the EULA and/or contact Daz for any questions on usage of the models themselves.  If you were to, as an example, work on a project where you would be using the models in any capacity and working with another person, both you and that person would need to own the same assets in order for you to share scenes, etc. Again, any questions are best directed to Daz. If your models are from scratch, that would not involve Daz as long as the designs do not come from Daz.

• I usually do everything through Paypal. I can type-up something for the transaction.

So far, no takers on the armor project. I'm new to this. Am I asking for something difficult?