Wrong Discount (Fixed)

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,643
edited September 2017 in The Commons

Aave Nainen's store is still listed as one of the MegaFast grab stores that is supposed to have 65% off (or 75% with Debut or Still New release);  but today it is only getting 40% off.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• This has been reported.

• Any word on thiis ?

• Seems to be showing 66% in store, and droping further in cart, for me.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,643
    edited September 2017

NOPE, not for me.  Only Legends shows up at 66% Everything else is only 42%. I even tried a hard refresdh (ctrl R).

Aave.jpg
    1866 x 850 - 323K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Yes, I see that now and it's being looked at

• It appears to be fixed now. Thanks, Richard

• MIdnight eastern time and all of the fast grabs are either reduced to 40% or no discount.  I was in the middle of adding a lot of content to my cart.  Usually have until 2:00 am for the sales to end.  I only made to to page 6 of 54 of the fast grab items.  Bummer.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940
    edited September 2017

...I had the same happen here.  Was going through the various PA stores and my Wishlist adding what I wanted to my cart when *Bada Bing Bada Boom*, everything was back up to regular price (except DOs which still had the standard 30% discount as I am a PC member).  Ended up dumping the cart.

I thought these offers ended at 23:59:59 "Daz Time" (Utah, Mountain Time). It was 21:00 where I am (West Coast) when all the discounts vanished.

If it's a glitch, it's the wrong kind this time.

Post edited by kyoto kid on