GENESIS 3 and 8 in Poser?

I know Genesis 3 isn't suppose to work in Poser  - but does this new Genesis 8 figure?

For Genesis 3 - is it only the FIGURE itself that doesn't work in Poser - or is it all the clothes, and hair, and skin too?  Does this stuff work in Poser?  I'm basically not buying anything that doesn't work in Poser.

Comments

• Fauvist said:

I know Genesis 3 isn't suppose to work in Poser  - but does this new Genesis 8 figure?

For Genesis 3 - is it only the FIGURE itself that doesn't work in Poser - or is it all the clothes, and hair, and skin too?  Does this stuff work in Poser?  I'm basically not buying anything that doesn't work in Poser.

It can be made to work; I've done it following the instructions included with the tool found over at Renderosity. It's time consuming, but they do work once it's all done.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,044
    Fauvist said:

It can be made to work; I've done it following the instructions included with the tool found over at Renderosity. It's time consuming, but they do work once it's all done.

Are you talking about Genesis3 figures, Genesis 8 figures, or the hair and skin and clothes etc.?

• Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

Are you talking about Genesis3 figures, Genesis 8 figures, or the hair and skin and clothes etc.?

All content for Genesis 3 and later, including the figures. Obviously, you'll need to work on adjusting the materials within Poser to work properly with Firefly/Superfly, but that's something that you'd have to do even with older stuff that PAs here decided not to support in Poser even though G2 and Genesis were.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,044
    Fauvist said:

All content for Genesis 3 and later, including the figures. Obviously, you'll need to work on adjusting the materials within Poser to work properly with Firefly/Superfly, but that's something that you'd have to do even with older stuff that PAs here decided not to support in Poser even though G2 and Genesis were.

Wow - thanks for telling me.  I'll look and see if I can find the product!