DAZ3D Technical Help Needed (Hiro Content Question)

I'm new to the discussion forum and I don't feel I'm getting a quality help from the DAZ support so I'm trying my go at someone on the forum.

I purchased the old HIRO Starter bundle and Hiro 3.0.  I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong because I cannot find a model base that will take any of the Hiro 3.0 content that I have on the program.  I'm wondering if anyone can help me with telling me what model base should I be starting with that will take my Hiro 3.0 content.

Thanks

Comments

• Are you using Daz Studio? If so, and assuming that you used the default My Daz 3DLibrary to install to, look in the content Library pane under Poser Formats>My Daz 3D Library>Figures>DAZ Hiro 3. The one you want is Hiro 3, you wil also see Hiro 3 BLANK (used in content creation) and Hiro 3 to David (a hybrid figure that can use david's clothes and morphs on Hiro's head and textures).

• I'm using Daz Studio 4.9 - When I purchased the content it went to my Install manager and I did the download and Install - I looked through all the content and cannot find any base models to apply the Hiro content.

When you say the My Daz 3d Library - I don't see that - I have the pane at the bottom left where it lists by Files > Products - I looked under figures and there is no content related to the Hiro base model???

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Richard said

look in the content Library pane under Poser Formats>My Daz 3D Library>Figures>DAZ Hiro 3.