DAZ model converting into .wrl format help!

Hi there,

I hope someone can help me with my problem. I want to print my daz3d model and I was told that the model needs to be in .wrl format. 

I already searched for converters, looked in hexagon if there is an option for this, but nothing found. I think Carrara has an option for exporting to .wrl. 

Is there anyone that would help me out with this? Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Please note that the EULA does state

The creation of three-dimensional physical representations (3D-print, molded copy, CNC-routed copy, and the like) of Content or any three-dimensional art derived from the Content is permitted only for personal, non-commercial use by the User. Additionally, the user may not grant other entities or individuals the right to produce such physical representations of the Content except for the sole purpose of providing the print to the User for their personal use.

• Chohole said:

Please note that the EULA does state

The creation of three-dimensional physical representations (3D-print, molded copy, CNC-routed copy, and the like) of Content or any three-dimensional art derived from the Content is permitted only for personal, non-commercial use by the User. Additionally, the user may not grant other entities or individuals the right to produce such physical representations of the Content except for the sole purpose of providing the print to the User for their personal use.

It is of course for my personal use.