INJection Pose Builder: INJ files not working

I'm encountering a weird problem with the INJ files that I've created using INJection Pose Builder 1.5 for V4 and M4. I have installed INJection Pose Builder correctly, I have put it on my C:/ for easy access and I have created the Vikki 4++ and Mike 4++ figures as is directed by the tutorial but when I go to create my INJ/REM files, the INJ files don't apply the morphs to my character inside Poser unless I have all Morphs++ and Muscle INJ's added to the figure.

I don't know if this is normal behaviour or not, but I don't think so because I don't need to apply these base morphs to my figure when I apply any morphs from a purchased character that uses any dials from the Morphs++ pack.

V4 and M4 have been both utilised with the .bat files, and to double check I even ran them again last night but no joy. I thought that since I saved my Michael 4 Morph++ figure to plug into INJection Pose Builder on a external runtime that it was causing problems, so today I created another M4 Morph++ and saved it in the main Poser directory that is in My Documents. It didn't make any difference. The INJ files are still not applying my character's morphs.

These characters are created using only the dials, no sculpting in Zbrush, and I'm not looking to distribute them. I only want them INJ/REM files to make it easier to use these characters.

I'm using Poser Pro 2014 and I'm on a Windows 7 64-bit system. My Daz figures are all installed in the default folder that is created in My Documents, while all my other content is installed in external runtimes on a partition. This is not happening to a single character I've made - it is happening to ALL the characters I've created using the dials and exporting the INJ/REM files through INJection Pose Builder. There is about seven of them in total and all of them have a broken INJ file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I spent several hours wrestling with this last night and it's incredibly frustrating to have this issue happen when I'm just beginning to feel like getting back into art.

Comments

• ObscuroArcanumObscuroArcanum Posts: 132
    edited September 2017

I believe I may have found why the INJ files aren't working. Comparing my INJ files with those of a purchased character, the Deltas are missing in my file.

Mine looks like this:
    // --- Delta Includes ---
        // FBMDefinition is undefined
        // PBMNeckThickness is undefined

etc etc

Whereas the .pz2 file that I'm comparing it with looks like this:

// --- Delta Includes ---
        readScript ":Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 4:Deltas:Morphs++:InjDeltas.PHMFaceHeart.pz2"
        readScript ":Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 4:Deltas:Morphs++:InjDeltas.PHMFaceLong.pz2"

etc etc

Why? Why does mine not recognise the Deltas when I have followed the PDF tutorial I have for adding V4 and M4 to the INJection Pose Builder library? Do I have to manually add the address of the Deltas?

Post edited by ObscuroArcanum on