Clothing item accidentally removed from store

Rabana dress suit for V4/S4 with Morphs++ support, even on sale yesterday: 

https://civilizationhunt.com/ds/pricechart2.php?sku=12061&l=true

Morphs++ and S4 support for real-world clothing. Even for a legacy figure, that's the kind of core content that shows DAZ's commitment to something more than fantasy renders and thong swimsuits.

I would probably have purchased this 2 days ago if not for the 85% off V4/M4 sale that distracted me. As the graph shows, the product was frequently marked 40% off that isn't usually an indicator of "adopt this puppy today or we euthanize it tomorrow" (like 70% might) and yes, knowing it was on the chopping block would have displaced a few of the other items I could have purchased later. 

I'll make you a deal: Put Rabana back up at 100% the regular price ($19.95) and I'll buy it on the spot, no questions asked. 

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

The Read Me says it's by KittysTavern and SWAM but I can't find any other products by KittysTavern, so perhaps they're purging all the content by that PA? It's also over 6 1/2 years old, so maybe they're phasing out some of the older content. I doubt if they'll put it back for one sale, but maybe you could contact SWAM and see if they'll sell the product to you, since it's no longer for sale here. It's worth a shot to ask her/him. :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Forum is not going to be able to do anything to help you.   The best thing you can do is file a help ticket and ask CS or Sales nicely.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

KittysTavern is one of the artists whose store is supposed to be in Mega Fastgrab today but gives a 404 error (Lourdes and Lisbeth-N have the same problem).

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    Leana said:

KittysTavern is one of the artists whose store is supposed to be in Mega Fastgrab today but gives a 404 error (Lourdes and Lisbeth-N have the same problem).

Yep, same problem.

• I know there is some purging going on

a few PA’s have gone MIA

in the past we at least got a vaulting warning vendors could say were leaving but it’s now apparently not the policy which I hope does not cost me a few things I want for my still used older figures crying

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940

...indeed. It is like walking to the corner grocery store one day and finding it was locked up vacant when you when there the other day and there was no indication it was closing  (like "going out of business".or "storewide Inventory sale, everything must go" signs on the windows).

• I would guess they are being dropped the day after megafrastgrab 

the ones I see gone like Dartanbeck, the majority of the John Malis stuff etc were

so keep an eye on what comes up that is older and the PA not been active the last couple of years.

• For the record, I check fastgrab and the store banner at least twice a day and my wishlist. I pay attention to sales. This one didn't even trigger a notification in my email it came and went so fast.

As far as MIA vendors are concerned, retail (electronic or mortar/brick) can handle payments that roll over from one fiscal year to the next, Renderosity continues to pay SAV's survivors for Jo's products, and another Poser/DAZ storefront I won't name is continuing to sell a product whose vendor hasn't replied to the store owner's emails in 4 years. If that vendor resurfaces said owner will tally up the products sold and pay them their cut. Books do not stop being printed if the author disappears on jungle safari never to be seen again and the important takeaway here is that this is implicit to the existing contracts between creator and publisher. 

Postscript: I contacted the vendor directly and the matter is resolved (for me at least). 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    kyoto kid said:

...indeed. It is like walking to the corner grocery store one day and finding it was locked up vacant when you when there the other day and there was no indication it was closing  (like "going out of business".or "storewide Inventory sale, everything must go" signs on the windows).

Actually it's more like going to the corner grocery store one day and finding that they discontinued carrying Borden products or Bluebell products, the store is still there.

• kyoto kid said:

Actually it's more like going to the corner grocery store one day and finding that they discontinued carrying Borden products or Bluebell products, the store is still there.

DAZ and Rendo are much more like malls or shopping centers than individual storefronts to me.