Why Keep Putting the Same PAs on Sale?

Maybe it's my imagination - and I'm not keeping a record or anything - but it seems to me that some PAs stores are put on sale over and over again. 

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,302

We don't know the behind the scene business but my guess that it is a combination of who sells reliably and who has a big enough catalog and sells reliably to take the financial hit of having a sale price.  Vendors have previously stated it is an agreement between the store and them.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,883

Cause the PA has had multiple releases this month

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

That and I'm guessing the PA also has to agree or request to be part of the sale and since they wouldn't be getting full price for their products, some opt to not be involved

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,810
    Mattymanx said:

This is exactly why

I have another release coming soon too...so I will also be on sale again

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Mattymanx said:

RawArt said:

This is exactly why

Regardless of whether it's a daily sale or a month long event, PAs with new releases featured on a sales page will always be in the "featured artists" section of the page. (Exceptions come along when an artist is in multiple sales and it's determined the discounts are stacking unintentionally.) Last year's PA sale included some PAs in the featured artist section that did not also have a new release featured, but in the three years I've been hanging out here, that's the only time I've seen it happen.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,151

I thought too that it was directly related to who had new releases that day and some vendors release more often than others :).

Laurie