Saving a file that contain presets FOR all Clothes Parts/Sub-Parts Visibility:Settings in DAZ Studio

AtanaciusAtanacius Posts: 333

Hello people !

I'm wondering how I can save in a preset file (then not a full SCENE, only settings for items in the scene).. of all Clothes visibility settings.

I'm explaining why:

I created a main project scene (Duf), where a character take place!
I rendered this characters 21 times.
Each times I was setting the Visibility to NONE (both renders/previews) to some parts of clothes. (again like Body/Head etc.. parts)

I made this process to "simulate" partial Outfits Destructions feature for a game that I work on.

This works great !

BUT... I'm wondering if there any solution to save a small preset files (that I can Drag and Drop in my main DUF scene) for restore which parts has being hidden.
Then Saving theses presets like:

• OutfitDestruction_preset_1.py
  • OutfitDestruction_preset_2.py
  • OutfitDestruction_preset_3.py
  • OutfitDestruction_preset_4.py

Etc (if script/file is written in Python)

These "preset files" then can be loaded in my scene and auto-hide/auto-show corrects parts of outfits (any outfits in the scene that match with the presets settings)

Instead of  ... Saving the whole DUF scene each time.. (that eat diskspace and more and more if I continue this like that..)

So... I don't know if  it's even possible to save only presets of settings (WHOLE scene figures/props/objects)..

Thanks for answers!

Post edited by Atanacius on