frustration grrrrr lol

bob gentzbob gentz Posts: 58
edited September 2017 in New Users

daz i luv ya, but man r u frustrating some times.  now, for SOME REASON my g2 male are showing up thinner with somewhat pronounced ribcage when previously they had more weight. SOME PLZ HELP.  yes i have checked all the parameters and morphs.

Post edited by bob gentz on

Comments

• Please don't post images showing the groin, or the chest for females, bare and skin textured.

It looks as if one of the morphs has been saved with a non-zero default value - if you clear the filter field (currently showing you in the screenshot) and look at Currently Used, what morphs are listed? For each, click the gear icon on the slider and select Parameter Settings, then look to see if the Default Value is not zero - if not that's the problem. If any non-zero defaults are Daz morphs try uninstalling and reinstalling that piece of content.

• didnt work. did the re/un-install thing.

• Which morph was it?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959

Didn't see the image, but ... taking a punt on this as it sounds much liek what I have, look for Kylis Body - it seems to be a 'rogue' morph auto-applied via a figure from 'rosity.  Just set that to 0 and all will be well.

• bob gentzbob gentz Posts: 58
    edited September 2017

YES THATS IT!!!!! i just put in the kylis body and it started happening.  ur awesome.  i thought that it had to do with daz's internal mechanics or whatever.  

Post edited by bob gentz on
  • k. figured it out. thnx simonjm

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959

Happy to help