Carrara Cafe Login Help

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
edited April 2013 in Carrara Discussion

I went to log in to the Carrara Cafe and I keep getting an invalid user name error every time I ry to log in.

I also went to password recover and tried to see if something had gotten messed up and resetting my password would fix it and I'm told that no account with my email address exists nor one with my user name. I keep the email I got sent that listed my user name and password when I joined and I till have it in the email address it is saying no account with my email address exists for.

I have logged in to to the Carrara Cafe in the past without any trouble. Does anyone know who I need to contact to get this fixed?

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

same happened to me.. my account from when it was first started had been deleted for whatever reason..

I just signed back up again :coolhmm:

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited April 2013

I just tried that and now i can't even go to the site in Internet Explorer. If I use Firefox and try to go to Login it says my IP has been put on a block list. Never got any email in my email box when I did re-register too which is why I was seeing if it was I could get another one sent. for the registered account I just created.

Update:

The email address with the new password from when I created a new account finally did show up after a very long while in my email account, but I still can't get to the Login Page with Firefox , nor any page of the Cafe with Internet Explore and now Firefox..

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on
  • GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited April 2013

I appear to have successfully logged in to Carrara Cafe -- I'm staring at my profile page anyway. I'll surf around to be sure this isn't just a cached page.

EDIT: Yep, things seem to be working correctly for me. I doubt it matters, but I am using Windows and IE.

Post edited by Garstor on
  • Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 97
    edited December 1969

Hello!

Could you please pm me your username at Carrara Cafe? that is very strange case.
    I will see if I can help to recover your account.

Jay_NOLA said:
    I went to log in to the Carrara Cafe and I keep getting an invalid user name error every time I ry to log in.

I also went to password recover and tried to see if something had gotten messed up and resetting my password would fix it and I'm told that no account with my email address exists nor one with my user name. I keep the email I got sent that listed my user name and password when I joined and I till have it in the email address it is saying no account with my email address exists for.

I have logged in to to the Carrara Cafe in the past without any trouble. Does anyone know who I need to contact to get this fixed?

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Just sent a PM with that and message I'm getting when I try to go to the site now, with any browser.

Hello!

Could you please pm me your username at Carrara Cafe? that is very strange case.
    I will see if I can help to recover your account.

Jay_NOLA said: