Knight Templar (improved) please.

The Templar outfit for g3m, by ansiko, is quite good, but it needs a few tweaks to make it more authentic. I find the eye slits on the helmet too wide (vertically) and they could do with having the re-inforcing bar above the eye also being below the eye. Essentially the eye slits should be cut into the vertical bar of two strengthening bars that form a cross over the face. The helmet could also do with looking a bit more metallic, though it should also be somewhat weathered and rusticated. Some mid-way stage between shiny metal and the dull grey of the existing model would be ideal.

The chainmail coif is a bit too high and rounded above the forehead, but that's a minor niggle.

The shield should be flat-topped rather than pointed like a roof. (It should probably be black above and white below, rather than bearing a cross, but I am not so concerned about textures, which I could modify myself). The inside of the shield should be wood, and the straps, though on something of a diagonal angle, should be closer to horizontal.

The sword's handle is too long in proportion to the blade. The blade length looks right for a single-hand arming sword, but it has a two-hand grip, which would only be found on a long sword. There also appears to be an issue with the belt's loose end distorting when the legs are moved.

Still I'm tempted by the product, but feel it's a bit too expensive given these issues.

Ideally this would be made availible for G2m too/instead of G3m. I find I prefer genesis 2 for male figures.