"Dislike" button in gallery.

Yeah, I was looking at my gallery entries, and realized
that three people had "disliked" one of my entries.
Oh, wait, that's supposed to be a thumbs up, isn't it?
It looks more like another finger.
My eyes are as old as the rest of me, it seems.

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,941

...don't worry.  I often see something different than what is written when reading titles of threads or posts (particularly before I've had enough caffeine or when I'm tired), often with amusing results.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

I've been reading 'dForce' as 'divorce' ever since it was launched, and the Daz logo that's apparently supposed to look like the profile of a green-faced person having a multi-coloured bad hair day just looks like a hand created from paint splodges to me.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018

Actually, the dazlogo's supposed to look like an exploding head. At least, that's what one of the daz guys said when they introduced it. I'm not sure if he was kidding at the time...cheekywink

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321
    BeeMKay said:

Actually, the dazlogo's supposed to look like an exploding head. At least, that's what one of the daz guys said when they introduced it. I'm not sure if he was kidding at the time...cheekywink

Probably in homage to the incomprehensible sales rules!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,941

...yes

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

I've been reading 'dForce' as 'divorce' ever since it was launched, and the Daz logo that's apparently supposed to look like the profile of a green-faced person having a multi-coloured bad hair day just looks like a hand created from paint splodges to me.

I alwasy think of the American dub of Gatcheman, "Battle of the Planets".

G-Force!

Although, for some strange reason, I hear it with the theme from "He Man and the Masters of the Universe" instead of the BoP theme.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    BeeMKay said:

It's probably the exploding head of the customer service reps as they deal with the customers here indecision

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

I'm sorry. The first thing I see when I look at the Dazzoid is a hand grabbing left, or a tentacled monster, also grabbing or chomping to the left. If I stare at the Dazzoid long enough, I can sometimes see the face pointed right, but in seconds it's gone and I'm back to a multicolored squid.

The worst thing of all is Richard Hasselhoff's avatar, where the Dazzoid is about to grab or devour a cat. That just creeps me out totally.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2017
    wiz said:

I'm sorry. The first thing I see when I look at the Dazzoid is a hand grabbing left, or a tentacled monster, also grabbing or chomping to the left. If I stare at the Dazzoid long enough, I can sometimes see the face pointed right, but in seconds it's gone and I'm back to a multicolored squid.

The worst thing of all is Richard Hasselhoff's avatar, where the Dazzoid is about to grab or devour a cat. That just creeps me out totally.

it's giving him a scritch on the head

Post edited by Chohole on