Topmodel Updo Hair

I am in trouble
When Topmodel Updo was installed in Autofit to G8F
Shape has stopped working at all.

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

That is quite common, even what you might consider normal. Some parameters will get locked when using autofit. Personally, I never use autofit for hair props for this reason, and also because I find manually fitting most hairs to a character is relatively quick and easy. Once fitted, I just parent it in place on the head and it will move with the character as you pose it. Note that fitting and parenting is almost always best done while the figure is still in the zero pose position.

• Morphs should carry over, custom bones won't (which means that pose controls will become non-functional).

• NO thanks.

Every time you change your pose as that way
    I have to correct the angle of my hair.
    Does it end up increasing the entry barriers of DAZ after all?
    It is a rare place to increase the barriers to entry
    Is not it the place that I can not do?
    It is better not to make extra efforts as much as possible
    It is my opinion.
    After all I would like Mr. Outoftoutch to consider releasing the G8 version.

SixDs said:

That is quite common, even what you might consider normal. Some parameters will get locked when using autofit. Personally, I never use autofit for hair props for this reason, and also because I find manually fitting most hairs to a character is relatively quick and easy. Once fitted, I just parent it in place on the head and it will move with the character as you pose it. Note that fitting and parenting is almost always best done while the figure is still in the zero pose position.

• heart

I will withdraw the previous word.

top model upd hair followed the head of G8.

Thanks

NO thanks.

Every time you change your pose as that way
    I have to correct the angle of my hair.
    Does it end up increasing the entry barriers of DAZ after all?
    It is a rare place to increase the barriers to entry
    Is not it the place that I can not do?
    It is better not to make extra efforts as much as possible
    It is my opinion.
    After all I would like Mr. Outoftoutch to consider releasing the G8 version.

SixDs said:

• I am trying to use the updo on Marika and I can only change the color. For example: I change the desired shape to "no bangs" and it does nothing. What do I do. Keep in mind I am new to computing and new to Daz so please keep the description terminology basic! Thank you!!