How do I share a morph asset?

Okay, I've created some style morphs for the Karissa Hair and saved them as morph assets.

I would like to share them as freebies to owners of the Karissa Hair.  How do I go about finding the correct file locations and packaging them for sharing on the Freebie forum?  I've never shared a morph asset before, so I have no clue.

Comments

• \data\aprilysh\karissagenesis\karissahairg8f\morphs\Autor\Product, wheer Author and product are the fields you filled in when saving the asset. If you installed the hair with connect they will usually be in the first DS content diectory - \Daz 3D\Studio\My Library in your documents folder by default.

• Great, found it.  So, is the DSON file all I need to share, or is there an obj that should go with it?

• The .dsf files are all that's needed, placed into the equivalent location on the user's system.

• Great... thanks. How do I post the files to the Freebies thread?  It seems that they won't attach to a post.

• A zip would work, or you can use a hosting service (DropBox/OneDrive/Googledrive or a dedicated file host).