:( so does ironman13 no longer put new content on here?

sorry if this seems like a dumb question, i dont mind buying from other venders i was just hoping id see something new before xmas soi can use my daz budget on whatever she does but it doesnt lookjlike anything on here new :(

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited November 2017
    Sometimes vendors take a break, specially when a huge back catalog can support you financially.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Not only what Zev0 said, but she also has a store at Rendo, which is where she has been releasing products lately.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

They've released a few products at Rendo recently.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,933
    Leana said:

They've released a few products at Rendo recently.

A few, but nothing like the crazy ouput level they were maintaining prior to five months ago.  What I have noticed on the Rendo products is that there's yet another co-creator listed, I3D-Lotus, who just released their first product here in collboration with Godin https://www.daz3d.com/fairy-wonder-poses-for-genesis-8-female

In any case, whatever's going on, I hope they start publishing more again here soon, as they've always been one of my favorite PAs.       

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

ironman13 is one of my favorite vendors, however, I do have a couple of their products that are a bit faulty and needing to be updated. Support tickets have been filed.   hope they find the time to update these products in order to get them to work properly, otherwise, I'm afraid I will have to stop buying their products as I can no longer be sure of the quality. Keeping fingers crossed.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited November 2017
    ThatGuy said:

ironman13 is one of my favorite vendors, however, I do have a couple of their products that are a bit faulty and needing to be updated. Support tickets have been filed.   hope they find the time to update these products in order to get them to work properly, otherwise, I'm afraid I will have to stop buying their products as I can no longer be sure of the quality. Keeping fingers crossed.

What products and what's the fault so I can be aware?

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I have seen a few sets at rendo. I think sometimes the store  does opt not to take certain items and they are picky about poses which is odd because they seem to have varying quality in other items sold here.  

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    ThatGuy said:

What products and what's the fault so I can be aware?

The most recent one I encountered is this one, https://www.daz3d.com/i13-retail-clerk-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s .  I purchased when it first came out and didn't get a chance to use it until maybe about 2 or 3 months ago and the morphs on the shirt don't work.  Anywhoo..I and some others have submitted a ticket,but it has yet to be updated.  The other one was this, https://www.daz3d.com/i13-daydream - each time I rendered my computer would just crash.  Have not received an update notification for either one of these products.

• Panzer EmeraldPanzer Emerald Posts: 727
    edited November 2017

Yikes. I like some of i13's products, but there's a lesson there somewhere about quality over quantity...

Post edited by Panzer Emerald on