How can I solve this problem in D / S 4.10?

Hello,
yesterday I needed to format my computer, all this because after days trying to remove an adware called pipes channels (webserver redirector brownser).
until then I had Daz Studio 4.9 installed, and "my daz 3d library" around 18.4 GB of 3D content via DIM.
I saved a copy of "my daz 3d library" in a second ssd, to then format this first one.
After formatting, I downloaded Daz 4.10 through Dim.
DIM created a new folder "my daz 3d library" (empty) ... After deleting it, to replace with the one I had saved of 18.4bg, I ended up deleting the one that there were the 18.4gb (that's because I already was half myopic of so many other things that I had to reinstall again in the computer).
OK
today I used the "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" and managed to bring back to life that folder of more than 18.4GB of 3d content that had been deleted the day before.
The new DIM recognized it perfectly! But the Daz Studio application 4.10 ... This is giving a problem:
The items are there, and in addition to a greyish color, they do not load in the software workspace, and are doing some kind of update.

But to update a single item is a long time. I wanted to know if there is a more practical way to resolve this, without having to download them again.
18.4GB, it is still a long time to download, and a lot of franchise of my internet package consumed.
Thank you

Comments

• Example:

example.jpg
    1802 x 929 - 283K
  • DS is not seeing the files installed, so it is rdownloading them in Connect. Did you back-up the old cms database? Are you able to se the files in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library and Poser Formats>My Daz 3D Library?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,948
    edited December 2017

...so if you install/reinstall Daz 4.10 after making changes to your system, it automatically goes to connect and redownloads and installs everything all over again?

Not good as I have a custom set up on my D: (Library) drive and I use Daz content in Poser as well as Carrara.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  •  

DS is not seeing the files installed, so it is rdownloading them in Connect. Did you back-up the old cms database? Are you able to se the files in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library and Poser Formats>My Daz 3D Library?

DS is not seeing the files installed, so it is rdownloading them in Connect. Did you back-up the old cms database? Are you able to se the files in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library and Poser Formats>My Daz 3D Library?

Here:

instal002122017.jpg
    1913 x 821 - 322K
  • kyoto kid said:

...so if you install/reinstall Daz 4.10 after making changes to your system, it automatically goes to connect and redownloads and installs everything all over again?

Not good as I have a custom set up on my D: (Library) drive and I use Daz content in Poser as well as Carrara.

When I formatted yesterday, before it was Daz Studio 4.9, which was installed ... Daz Studio 4.10 is the first installation after formatting.
    I also installed new DIM and it immediately recognizes the folder "My Daz library 3d"

• If I click on an item this appears:

instal003122017.jpg
    872 x 812 - 203K
  • kyoto kid said:

No. If the cms can't find the product installed according to the cma then it will interpret double-clicking the product icon as a request to install via Connect, popping up the log-in dialogue if DS is not connected. Nothing is automatic.

Yes, you've told DS to download and install.

The previous screenshot is odd - you have the right folder and content type (so it's in the cms), but no thumbnail and an error (which looks like the error for trying to load a preset with no target). What is in that folder - right-click on the SubDragon and select browse to File Location?

If I click on an item this appears:

The previous screenshot is odd - you have the right folder and content type (so it's in the cms), but no thumbnail and an error (which looks like the error for trying to load a preset with no target). What is in that folder - right-click on the SubDragon and select browse to File Location?

Hmmm, right, now I have seen that the tumbnails, png files also do not load they do not open in the windos viewer, do not open in gimp and nor in another image editor, there says information error or invalid file.

01.jpg
    981 x 787 - 119K
    02.jpg
    1582 x 802 - 206K
  • Had you copied the database across, as well as the content? By default it would be in C:\Uses\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Daz 3D\cms\ContentCluster.

If I click on an item this appears:

Hmmm, right, now I have seen that the tumbnails, png files also do not load they do not open in the windos viewer, do not open in gimp and nor in another image editor, there says information error or invalid file.

Had you copied the database across, as well as the content? By default it would be in C:\Uses\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Daz 3D\cms\ContentCluster.

No. Unfortunately, I did not copy these, I did not even know that.
    But, I think there is no other way.
    Probably have to lower everything from scratch. I'm going to have to wait for the renewal of my Internet franchise that will take place there on the 21st.
    Thank you so much guys!! That was an attempt I thought ... But okay!
    Thank you!